- Heading: New Times Roman
- Text: Verdana
- Text for small screens & tight places: Tahoma
- One reason for these choices is that they are available in browsers and take no time to load.
These were picked by Adobe Kuler using our logo (and then some were made darker or lightet
|_____________||17516C||Water / 2|
|_____________||B5E7FB||(Sky + White) /2|
|_____________||172103||Trees / 2|
- Page Title: Use an H1 tag (Heading 1) and center it.
- Sub Titles: Stick with Heading 2 and 3, used in order an not modified.
- By using standard heading we make the site easily adjustable in the future.
- Pictures: Should typically go on the right and have a width of 40%.
- Using a % width makes them adjust to different size screens better.
- They can have a max-width of the actual pixel dimension.
- Write succinctly !
- Web surfers skim more than they read. Help them skim. Bold some key words. Use lists. This is an information site, not a literary event.